Mission & Vision
At Mulberry Christian Academy, our mission is to provide excellence in education, with a Biblical worldview, in a Christ-centered atmosphere. We believe education is truly a family affair and MCA is humbled to be able to use Christian education as a way to assist parents in training their children to be Christ-like.
The vision of Mulberry Christian Academy is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with every student who enters our school. It is our goal to love, grow, and serve our community as well as teach the importance of these principles to our students.
Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as our Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saint's feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.